Unique Land Opportunity
- North Perth South Australia
Welcome to your rare and unique opportunity to own one of Perth’s prime piece of real estate in North Perth. Situated on an elevated & prominent position the site offers outstanding views to the city & hills region & beyond.
Bustling day & night, Fitzgerald Street & its neighbouring streets are packed full of popular cafes, eateries, bars and shops, making it a sought-after address for residents & business owners alike. This prime parcel of land is in a commanding position for mixed use development.
Situated on a generous 693sqm elevated corner site providing the benefit of 2 street frontages with the added bonus of ROW access, offering the astute developer, builder or investment syndicate the potential opportunity to add to the vibrant fabric of North Perth, with the prospective for major return on investment or to “land bank” & develop at a later date.
With the option of being able to develop up to 4 storeys or more (STCA), the occupancy on an address like this can include retail, hospitality, office, residential or a combination of mixed uses. The site is on the doorstep of the CBD & a moment’s walk to the popular Angove Street precinct, the North Perth Plaza which includes a Coles supermarket, North Perth Growers Market, unique Hyde Park, the iconic Rosemount Hotel, tennis & lawn bowling clubs, Child Care facilities, quality preprimary/primary schools, the exceptional Beatty Park Leisure Centre, & a number of high end Educational campuses/learning facilities. Medical, pharmaceutical & all round shopping is an easy cycle or stroll away.
This prime inner city address offers the opportunity to live the cosmopolitan lifestyle on the fringe of the city, in a walkable neighbourhood that’s buzzing with life. All it needs now is the right developer/builder/investment syndicate to compliment this locality.
• Exceptional elevated 693 sqm, zoned Commercial, corner development site with two street frontages and ROW access
• Ideal for retail, hospitality, office, residential, mixed use
• 4-storey potential with 270 degree views to the CBD, the hills
• Potential for undercroft parking and roof terrace garden (STCA)
• Maximum building height can be increased (STCA)
• The orientation of the site with Raglan Road, situated on the southern boundary, minimises overshadowing issues